Saturday 1 June 2024

The best laid plans ….

The better half and I have had this week off and on the whole it has been rather successful. 

Wednesday we did some gardening and now the garden looks nice and neat. Thursday we managed a 17 mile bike ride (the better half’s first real ride of the year - she does spinning, but that doesn’t count. Friday was a nice little hike around Lustleigh cleave.

The bridge at Hisley Woods - some rocks around Sharpitor. 

Hunters Tor - the view across to Easdon Tor - and the rather disappointing fort by Hunters Tor. 

Some challenging ups on this walk - over 1300 ft of elevation. But some stunning views. The Cleave Inn in Lustleigh also provided a quality baguette. 

Today I was supposed to be at the UK Games Expo, with some of the collective - I was looking forward to this, and for once had come up with a list of things/companies I wanted to see. Unfortunately over night I came down with a rather unpleasant stomach bug … so I had to bail out of the trip. Gutted!

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment