Monday 12 February 2024

Voidscarred Corsairs - building the team

For Christmas I purchased myself the Voidscarred Corsairs Kill Team, but decided to put off the build until I had painted some stuff which had been hanging around the painting queue for a while (3/4 years). 

I decided that was going to have every option available in the team, so I bought 5 guardians off eBay to be converted into Corsairs - these are on the bottom row. Two are just basic head swaps and a green stuff fabric loin cloth as standard warriors. The female guardian is also a standard warrior with power sword and pistol. One is now a heavy gunner and the one on the right has now had the pistol removed and is a Kurnarthi (blade master/assassin) - which I read last night, so thought I needed to sort that out. I need to go around with some more green stuff before priming. Planning grey armour with purple fabrics, so there is a theme with my other Eldar.

Should be interesting to paint, but I am concerned that these will be like the Skitari with lots of annoying details.

Morts


No comments:

Post a Comment