Wednesday 7 February 2024

Oldhammer Orcs - C15/16

The last of the old C series Orcs have been completed, along with some touch up of 3 who had been painted years ago - they needed to be matched, skin tone wise (they were very dark green). 

The Orcs above were new to me years ago off eBay - overall I am quite happy with these - the scimitar is another plastic fix as the original was long gone by the time I picked up the miniatures. 

The 3 on the right are Orcs I bought in the 80’s - they are the ones who needed a touch up on the skin tone. The one with the axe and shield (which is a modern plastic one) had a miss moulded left hand, hence the conversion by adding a shield. The archer on the left is the only slotta base Orc in the set. It has only taken 4 years to paint these from undercoating back in the first lockdown. 

I plan to get these based up with the Ral Partha Orcs and I will get a whole force photo. Might even try a game with them as well.

Morts


No comments:

Post a Comment