Saturday 15 July 2023

Some Painting and what to do next …

With most of the 40k and Starship Troopers completed, what to paint next. 

So I looked at the undercoated stuff and found the Actual last SST mini - a robo-dog and some Mantic terrain pieces, so I got the speed paints out and had a play - not the best work, but they will be find on the table. They all need some varnish, but the speed paints can be a little tricky and can lift a bit, so I will give them some more time. Once the varnish is done I put some grass on the bases as well. 

The question is what to do next? I have 3 Ad Mech Destroyers/Breechers to assemble and paint. There are some traitor guard/command to do - but I would like another 4 minis some that there could be 2 squads of 10. I might look at getting some of the Stargrave Scavengers to make up the numbers, come to think of it 2 couple of cultists would be useful too.

Then there are the other projects which have been on a back burner for a few years; 15mm 18th Century stuff for Maurice; 15mm WW2 stuff; Lord of the Rings; Some 28mm celts for Kings of War/Dragon Rampant/OGAM …; some Greeks for stuff …

But what to do next? Nothing jumping out at me at the moment … 

Morts


No comments:

Post a Comment