Saturday 10 June 2023

Update - Starship Troopers, Kill Team and Combat Patrol.

With the hot weather it has been difficult to get much painting done, but I have managed the last 5 of the Mobile Infantry Light Armour troopers. This brings the total up to 42 - 4 squads of 10 and a command of a Lieutenant and NCO. 

There are a few more spares (including another LT and NCO, but I think I might see what eBay will bring me for those) - the squad sizes I have work for the SST game, 40k as proxy guard and Xenos Rampant. I have a few power armoured troopers to go and a couple of Chickenhawk Marauder suits and they are done. 

For the Blooded/Blackstone Kill Team I picked up a plasma and melta gunner - I will get these painted with the Traitor Command figures soonish.

The sprues are for 3 Kataphron Destroyers or Breachers for the Ad  Mech. This will mean using the tank as a proxy for a spider/crawler thing I have the figures for an Ad Mech Combat Patrol for 10th Edition 40k. Must stop looking at eBay now … but I think the Ad Mech could do with another command miniature … and the Marines need another vehicle … must stop the mission creep!

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment