Friday 23 June 2023

More Starship Troopers - nearly there

I have sat down recently and given myself a stern talking to about all the half finished projects that I have on the go - I response I have ploughed with some more Starship Troopers miniatures. To make the grey Mobile Infantry units up to 10 minis each some heavy weapons troopers.

For the red squad (on the left) a couple of plastic guys - missile launcher and a 40k flamer (because I had one and the actual SST one is rubbish). For the green squad a couple of metal minis (from the heroes of the federation box - which are ok, not a great match for their plastic brethren), another missile launcher (I think it’s meant to be nukes, but missile will do) and a sniper. Painting on this is ok - not a perfect match for the units they are joining, but close enough.

The command figures - well a lieutenant in the centre (another slightly suspect metal miniature) and then a couple of NCOs (in the SST game anyway) - conversions with some 40k bits. I need to put on a symbol so that their rank is identified on the table. So for Starship Troopers I have 2 mobile infantry which have to be painted in the green scheme and 2 marauder walkers left to go (one needing assembly). A challenge to complete before the holidays start properly, but I will give it a go!

Morts


No comments:

Post a Comment