Saturday 5 November 2022

Work in progress and finished - Chaos marauders

I have been playing with the Speed Paints again. 

Some Chaos Marauder types for Kings of War, Dragon Rampant or some other games. Thy are at the point where the speed paints are finished and I will finish off with normal acrylics. 

I am finding speed paints fun with this type of figure (hobgrots) - simple to do, I think the celts I have floating about will be done with speed paints. I will probably have to get some more constrast paints to get more of a range of colours.


The paints did rather well for these flames for the mantic beacon I painted a while ago  

More on the Chaos Marauders when they are finished  

Well rather than just post a picture on another post I  thought I’d add the finish picture here  


The speed paints, then with details with normal acrylic works well - when I have enough I’ll do the spray varnish on this lot. The Hobgrots and other Chaos dudes are ready to go   

Morts




No comments:

Post a Comment