Tuesday 22 November 2022

Hobgrots 2 - done

The last of the hobgrots have been painted. This lot have been converted to take Oathmark shields, after the original metal ones I had used appeared to unbalance the miniatures. I should have put some green stuff on their hands to show off the grips - but I was feeling lazy …


These were done with speed paints using the “slap chop” method as i understand it. Again a reasonable tabletop standard if you ask me. 

So I have to get the spray varnish out this weekend as I have now painted these …

But I am out walking and Evo has asked me over to have a go on his full size snooker table … which is nice. Hopefully the weather will be helpful when I go for it. 

Now I also need to try and get some of this stuff to the table.  

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment