Tuesday 2 August 2022

Blackstone Cultists

I have had a go at painting the Blackstone Chaos Cultists I received for my birthday. 4 out of eight painted - 2 heavy weapons and a couple other nasties. 

Pretty pleased with these but I have to decide on the basing - do I do the basing for Blackstone (ie black with blue highlights) or do I go the the Sandy style I use for kill team? 

I don’t have rules for the Cultists in Blackstone but I do for Kill Tram , so they are more likely going to be support for the Chaos Space Marines. 

I have invested in the starter set of Speed Paints by army painter, so will have to experiment with those at some point. 

Should be having some of the collective over this week to have a go at Judge Dredd - Helter Skelter (and if time Raiders of the North Sea).

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment