Tuesday 10 May 2022

Chaos Space Marines for Kill Team

I was away at the biggest youth adventure event in the country at the weekend - saw some helicopters …

Anyway a great weekend - got a bit sunburned.

But this meant that I had to miss the local wargames show… DK did however go and I asked if he could get some Necron Deathmarks and some Chaos Space Marines - at a reasonable price for Kill Team.

He managed to find these five nasty dudes.

The bottom 2 appeared to have grey knights heads on them. 

So I had a rummage in the bits box and found a couple of Chaos Space Marine head from Blackstone Fortress. 
I think that these look better with the new heads. 
The search for the Deathmarks will continue. I am still working on the Dire Avengers … hopefully soon. 

Morts



No comments:

Post a Comment