Sunday 17 January 2021

A little more progress in the Age of Reason

Well I’ve been into work as the internet is so poor at home - no furlough for me ... sometimes think it would be nice. Work is actually quite intense online, but I have managed to complete another unit of Dragoons for my Russian GNW army. 

I have done an ok paint job for the Tschernigovski regiment. I now have one more unit of dragoons to go and the historical Russians are completed (after 30 or so years of being on or off the painting table). 

On other matters I am very tempted by a Kickstarter for Dwarf cavalry (by the same people who did the Hobgoblins I haven’t painted yet) ...  which then lead me to consider the old Grenadier minis Dwarfs mounted on bears. I will try and hold off as I thought I’d finish off the Dwarf forces. 

Stay safe  

Morts


No comments:

Post a Comment