Thursday 6 August 2020

Wizards and stuff for Kings of War

 So I managed to finish off a couple of wizard types for the Kings of War elf and dwarf armies (obviously they can be used for Oathmark as well). Both are Reaper Bones (the elf is the harder black bones and the dwarf is the original white stuff). 


They just need some varnish and the bases to be finished off - then into battle. 
I have also started jiggering about with the Vendal dwarfs I picked up awhile ago and factoring them into the army - nine to paint. 

I did complete a mass basing exercise a couple of days ago - some more peasants for SAGA or Kings of War, the earth elementals and some Orcs. With the Orcs I did start thinking... should I sell these? Space is still at a premium and I haven’t gamed much for a while... 

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment