Tuesday 9 April 2019

Kill Team - Terrain Update ...

So after a rather slow couple of weeks I have made a bit of progress with my Kill Team terrain - style wise it is in line with Starship Troopers so it can be multipurpose. All these need a bit of filling and bases sanded.

Top right - objective markers. Top left are tops which can be put on the buildings for a bit of variation. Bottom small building.

We have a downed ground attack jet (any passing a resemblance to an F16 is due to it being one!). The bottom right is a Dropship which I picked up very cheaply on Fleabay - planning to put skids and rebuild the tail.

This is the workshop/power centre for the base/outpost - plenty of tidying up to do on this.

The command building - top with one of the toppers. I have put some "plates" on the front of the building since I took these pictures.
I have also added to the large "land-pad" making it in to drilling rig - but I forgot to take a picture of it. So I have plenty to do - not including the actual decorating I ….. or should I say my "better half" has planned over the next couple of weeks.

Still have to finish the barbarians …… but I can't motivate myself for them at the moment.

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment