Tuesday 30 October 2018

Making a Kill Team

Right so cos I'm a cheap skate I have been working on converting some old Starship Trooper power armoured plastics for a Kill Team using some GW parts that DK picked up for me years ago at a show. To be fair I was going to use the bits for making an elite Starship Troopers squad - which they still will be but Kill Team has got me off me backside a little quicker. 

These lot are going to be a Militarum Tempestus Scion team (Storm Troopers).
Early stage with the Plasma gun/Flamer/Melta guns - and chain sword. 
The Tempestor, Flamer and 2 Scions - basically done but needing green stuff touch ups. 
Needing a bit more work the Plasma/Hot-shot Volley and Melta gunners and a Scion Vox-caster - but I'm having some trouble with the radio part .... Also I had 8 shoulder pads with skulls on which I have semi-replace the usual Starship Trooper pads - I have missed laid one so I have press moulded  one - but I might have taken it out the mould too early - hopefully I will be able to sort it.

So the "Bug-Hunters"* Kill Team is;
Tempestor Bolt-pistol and Chainsword 10
Scion Gunnar Melta-gun 10 + 3 = 13
Scion Gunnar Plasma-gun 10 + 3 = 13
Scion Gunnar Flamer 10 + 3 = 13
Scion Gunnar Hot shot Volley-gun 10 + 3 = 13
Scion Vox-caster 9 + 5 = 14
Scion 9 
Scion 9

Total 94 points 

Not sure how competitive they will be but it's a start. 
Hopefully more later when they are ready for action. 

Morts


*Provisional - might ... Probably will change.


1 comment: