Tuesday 30 October 2018

Imperial Guard/Starship Troopers Kill Team

So this Kill Team is made up of the Light Armour Mobile Infantry that I have already painted - well apart from a heavy weapons trooper and another sniper. 

Sergeant 5
Guardsman Gunner sniper rifle 5 + 1 = 6
SW Gunner sniper rifle 5 + 1 = 6
SW Gunner grenade launcher 5 + 2 = 7
SW Gunner grenade launcher 5 + 2 = 7
Guardsman with Vox-caster 5 + 5 = 10
Guardsman (11) @ 5 = 55

Total 91 

From reading some forums on Kill Team Imperial Guard should be spammed with as much plasma as you can but I only have 2 rocket launcher and 2 sniper figures (pictured without the unpainted sniper - last seen in the loft) - and although I do have some spare minis I am a little loathed to cut some up for (especially as I can still use these for Starship Troopers the miniatures game) to make more plasma or sword for the sergeant. 
If I used the launchers as plasma that would increase the points to 93 - I could also add another trooper or drop a couple for extra command points. So I reckon I'll lose a trooper count the kneeling guys as plasma .... Still thinking about cutting up a mini ....

Steedo gave me the following scenery from his Deathguard start set to paint. 
What a pain to put together and I reckon it will be a pain to paint!

Morts 

No comments:

Post a Comment