Wednesday 5 July 2017

Long time away ......

Well haven't done much recently painting or making wise - work has been awful but I will spare you my woes and pain!
On Saturday Steedo hosted a little games evening, attended by my good self, Snake-eyes, Sylon and Moonie (no DK as he was doing family things). 

The evening started with beer, pizza and a game of Have at Thee!
I really like have at thee - it is a vicious little game of sword play, which doesn't get to the table enough. 
We played a close game with Sylon and Snake-eyes going into the last round looking for the win ... They managed to do enough damage to each other to allow me to win ... Sneaky!

We then played a 5 player game of the Settlers of Catan (another game which needs more play time). 
To save time, let me just say I played a blinder! Win to me. 
(My last of the evening)
We then played a game of Coup - won by Sylon to show Moonie how it works ... So well that Moonie bailed at this point in the evening to earn brownie points from his better half. 

We then played Libertalia - which took me a while to get my head around ... So I came last and Steedo  managed to win!
Then we brought another classic to the table in the form of Cacassone (no farmers). Again a close game and another win for Steedo.... 
We finished off the evening with another game of Have at Thee - win to Sylon!

So on the night a fairly even share of glory .... Unless you were Snake-eyes! 

Morts

Apparently Steedo and Snake-eyes (who was crashing at Steedo's ) played a couple of games of Netrunner .... Things didn't get any better for Snake-eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment