Saturday 27 February 2016

Odin's Ravens - quick review

Well I managed to get the better half to play Odin's Ravens (2 games in fact!). 
Well I think is a a really good little game - Osprey have done well with the book style box and the quality of the components is very good. 
The idea is that the Ravens Huginn and Muninn fly in opposite directions around the world gathering information. The winner is the one who gets back to Odin first.
 
The game play is simple - play cards to move through the different areas of the world - line up matching areas and move further. Use your Loki cards for advantage or to sabotage, but think about where to play them because they might impact you as you go back around the world!
The game and winning strategies will improve with playing. 

Explained the rules and played two games in under an hour!
The better half described the game as "alright" and she would play it again ..... 

So a 5* game!! Recommended.

I also have to admit that she right royally thrashed me in both games! But I will have my revenge!

Morts

1 comment: