Wednesday 19 August 2015

Buliding works - Well ruins

I made the error of buying Frostgrave after having a look a DK copy.
I won't be playing in a frosty area as must of my scenery is Mediterranean in look. Also I have a load of Greek/Runequest themed minis.
Any way it has got me off my backside and started on ALL the remaining 25/8mm building projects - so that is a good thing!

Grendel ruined keep picked up a couple of years ago - it will be finished! Got to green stuff some stones on the back of the arch.

Then 2 sets of Lord of the Rings ruins and some homemade stuff - need to put some rubble etc on the bases. 

I have had this farm thing for years - now I am going to convert it to a wargame friendly building with removable roof etc. got some green stuff stone and filling to do. 

Finally the laser cut building from the end of July - more detailing to do!

Will post updates as I get there. 

Morts





2 comments:

  1. Ha- looks like frostgrave is on the cards then!, will need to think about themed warbands and get Steedo & Snakeyes involved.

    ReplyDelete