Wednesday 27 May 2015

Been quiet for a while .....

Well it hasn't been quiet actually, hence not posting on the blog. Not that many read it. It is mainly written for my own egotistical benefit. As I am sure most blogs are.
There should be much to comment on such as the general election result - but I will save my ramblings to the pub it is easier to verbally spout my opinion rather than write it. 


Above my first attempt an making flags using Publisher - not bad will probably use the rest up on the rest of the "men of Anflas" Lion Rampant retinue/Warhammer warband. What to get this little dude painted ASAP.

I have put my pre-order in for Dragon Rampant on the mighty Amazon and I picked up a copy of the May Wargames Illustrated for the Dark Age rules. 
Next up will be a couple of Saga warbands - probably only 4 pointers ( some of the troops will be part of OGAM warbands). Trying to get the duplication to work in my favour. 

Should be having a game with Steedo on Friday - haven't decided what yet, but it does mean the blog will be updated fairly quickly.

Will try a Linden Way muster soon.  Unfortunately I don't think it will be getting to the table until the 3rd week in June due to the upcoming Village beer festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment