Thursday 29 January 2015

And so it starts

Hello out there.

I am planning to blog my adventures and opinions in the world of miniature wargaming and board games. So a bit about me ....

As a child I was always interested in military history and had a good collection of Airfix soldiers. A primary school teacher - Mr Jenkins read The Hobbit to my class when I was around ten, this coupled with the purchase my first metal miniatures (3 Citadel Fantasy Tribes Hobgoblins, which I still have - photo soon) started me on a gaming path still going strong 30+ years later. So I got into gaming on the tail end of the D&D gaming peak of the late 70s and early 80s. Probably explains why I get into games late ....

I generally play as part of an informal group of 5 gamers.  We play a variety of games from Catan to Warhammer. So much of the blog will report back on the games we play.

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment