Tuesday, 6 October 2026

Cultists, Goblins Zombies and a Demon

A while ago DK gave me some miniatures he had picked up but were now surplus to his requirements. I have been sitting on these planning to sell on eBay. But I decided that I would have an experiment with speed paints again. 

6 cultists - not much to say about these really.

Big headed night goblins. The figure on the right is a conversion of a duplicate of the centre figure on the next set of 3. 
3 more big headed goblins - the red did work well on these figures. 
Then the goblin zombies and a demon. 

These were fun to paint and I think these suited speed paint - the cultists less so but ok. 

I think these will still go on eBay to see if I can make some more cash from them. 

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment