Friday, 18 September 2026

World War Two - the transport

I have painted a some transport vehicles for my WW2 forces. These are 3D prints and I think they look good. They still need weathering a bit.

An Opel Blitz for the Germans - I could paint a camouflage on it but I quite like the single colour. 

For the British couple of universal carriers, a quad 8. I had to add the crew to the carriers by cutting up a few infantry figures (not brilliant but they look ok).
The transfers are the ones I got from Butlers models - the are a bit big for 15mm, although they are meant to be 1/100 scale.  I think I should have got 1/144. 

I have a few more British infantry to paint - then I will start basing them and working out what I have missed … but got to paint the kitchen now. 
 

Morts



No comments:

Post a Comment