Tuesday 8 October 2024

Been out for a walk

On Sunday I when for a walk out on Exmoor with some old geezers. 

The day started drizzly and over the course of the day got a little bit better, before hammering it down for the last half an hour of the walk. But it was a pleasant day out in the countryside. 

In other areas I have finished (well still needing varnish and basing) 5 more of the Voidscarred Corsairs (5 to go) - I’ll post a picture sometime. Obviously GW has released a new edition of Kill Team … which has invalidated all the compendium teams I have … I am not sure I can keep up with the edition schedule they have, just as I get there, bring out a new set. That’s why Maurice is good - one edition play with what you have - simples. I have also started the 3d print tanks I picked up recently, so should be interesting painting them. 

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment