Tuesday 23 April 2024

Some rambling, but little gaming

So my lack of focus continues - well sort of. I have applied for a number of jobs but haven’t been able to get through the door. All this uncertainty isn’t not good for the painting mojo - although I did get some undercoating done. Black for the last of the 15mm Age of Reason Bavarians ( still have a couple of units of Saxons to complete ) and my first aerosol zenithal on the Valkyries and corsairs. Unfortunately things stopped there. I was going to have a game a couple of weeks ago, but went down with a bug, so had to cancel ….

However I did get out to the moor last weekend - probably the best weather we have had this year. Bright and sunny, but a sharp north easterly wind - ideal walking conditions. 

Some of Saturday’s pictures.

TL - view up from Postbridge, TR - Higher White Tor, BL - Looking over to Longerford Tor, BR - looking SSE to Believer Tor (with pony). 

Sunday
TL - Sunrise from Fernworthy, TR/BL - Row Tor area, BR - Winter Tor. 

A cracking couple of days walking. 
Need to sort out my future, so I can get on with important things like games and painting.

Morts 


No comments:

Post a Comment