Wednesday 27 March 2024

It’s been a while - things up in the air so to speak

Well I have been distracted recently - we did get a game of Nine Worlds in at Steedo’s about four weeks ago!

A nice game that we don’t play enough. 

It was a win for Steedo, then DK, myself and Snake-eyes at the back … we then played a couple of games of Valhalla, which were a win for DK and myself if I recall correctly.

I was out on the moor 3 weeks ago - managed to dodge the worst of the rain - it has been very wet recently.

A nice view of Buritor reservoir.

The reason for the distraction is I am planning to get out of education after 25 years and trying to find another job … so this has taken up my focus. Hopefully I will find something to pay the bills and I can get back to painting little bits of plastic and metal and playing games …

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment