Thursday 29 December 2022

Christmas Haul and a few games

 So an unusual Christmas for me in that I got quite a lot of gaming stuff …

I also got some paints in my stock and got One Night Werewolf - as Thing 2 had talked about the “mafia” from University, which Werewolf is based on (with knobs and whistles). Managed to get a couple of games of Werewolf in on Christmas Day, then again on Thing 2’s birthday … some much for my better half’s comments about games being a waste of money!

On boxing day we played Ticket to Ride Europe - which was good (it is years since my one play of the first version of Ticket to Ride), a win to Thing 2 … Thing 1, had forgotten to do any of her routes. Then we had a game of Pandemic, which with a bit of accidental cheating we cured 2 diseases, but still lost due to a cascade of outbreaks (of a disease we had the cure to?!) - some good gaming fun!

The Kill Team annual has multi player games rules, but I already had the rules for the Ad Mech … I might have to buy the Euclidean Starstriders as an extra faction … 

Worth noting that Thing 1 had a couple of games of Dungeonquest, with friends …I was asked to play, but I had Steedo coming over for some Kill Team (I did get them through the first few turns to get the rules right) … perhaps Catan  next time?

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment