Saturday 18 June 2022

Saxons - but not the usual ones.

Like a butterfly I have gone off task of painting things for Kill Team/40k and painted some more Saxon infantry for the Great Northern War (imaginations) collection. 

We have the command figures for Saxon Guard (white//Cream flag) and Kurprinz Regiment (Yellow flag).

The Saxon Guard have white hat tape. 

The Kurprinz have yellow hat tape (I am not sure if this is accurate but I makes them a little easier to differentiate).
There is something nice and easy about painting 15mm - the process seems quicker to get more acceptable results. 

I haven’t forgot the Kill Team stuff as I did pick up the new source book - Moroch. 

As it has rules for Phobos marines and the traitor guard (so I can use the Blackstone Fortress guys) - now  I was a bit too impatient buying this as when I decided to get a copy the auction prices were pushing £20 plus postage, so when was offered at £14.90 including p&p I went for it … have I have since had offers from sellers of less than £12 quid as the early adopters got a copy … d’oh!
Now I just have to assemble my Reiver/infiltrator team.

Morts 


No comments:

Post a Comment