Tuesday 13 July 2021

First Blackstone Explorer

It has been a quiet couple of weeks painting wise with the football on - a disappointing result for England I the end, but the boys done good to get there. More than a bit embarrassing how some of my countrymen reacted to the result and penalty takers - a sad reflection of their ignorance. 

I was out on a virtual Ten Tors expedition on Exmoor at the weekend- a July downpour overnight then a 16 mile hike up and down the valley around Tarr Steps. Discovered the tent is still waterproof (a good thing), one of my walking boots has a leak …. and that after not walking all day with a pack for a few years - it is really quite tough. I have to admit to being quite knackered afterwards.

However I have managed to paint up one of  the explorers for Blackstone Fortress - the Ministorum Priest. 

Not a bad job - I am not used to painting individuals much so I found him a challenge - I am not totally happy about the robes, but I intend to finish the miniatures for Blackstone before Christmas and anymore distractions …. Such as the new version of Kill Team. 

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment