Wednesday 24 March 2021

The first inhabitants of the Fortress

Well I have had my Covid-19 vaccination, so things are heading in the right direction in regards to getting back to normal - whatever that I was or is ...

My normal is painting little plastic things and I have managed the first 4 inhabitants of the Blackstone Fortress. 

Ur-ghuls - not sure what they actually do in game terms. I haven’t looked at the rules yet as I felt I should get some of the minis painted first. Bases still need finishing off. 

Also have painted the Necron Scrabs (bases still need doing) from the starter set I picked up a while ago. I plan to try and get a Necron Kill Team from that set up in the near future - along with some other things. 
The Easter break might allow me a bit of time to finish ... start off more like so bits and bobs.

What next to the painting table?
Blackstone... Necrons or something else?

Morts


No comments:

Post a Comment