Thursday 17 September 2020

Deathwatch - Primaris

 Can’t believe that is nearly a month since my last post! Back to work after lockdown at a new employer, so it has been busy. Also been cycling into work - get the exercise done on the way to and from work. 

I have finally finished off the Deathwatch Primaris for Steedo. 

Intercessor Sergeant with bolt rifle and power sword. 
Intercessor with stalker bolt rifle. 
Reiver with pistol and combat knife. 

Not bad conversions - black is a pain to highlight. Now will start on the extra couple of intercessors and reivers for my Argonauts chapter - seriously considering getting the new recruit edition of 40k for the assault intercessors and the lieutenant. Then I’d have 4 squads of 5 Primaris - a small force. 
I was also thinking the Necrons would made a suitable force for Sylon. 
I have managed to get hold of some more Skitari rangers - so they will be getting a transonic arquebus added to their Kill Team. 

Morts 



No comments:

Post a Comment