Sunday 2 June 2019

Sci Fi Terrain - nearly there

Had a bit of a push on trying to finish off the Sci-Fi terrain I started for Kill-Team and Starship Troopers.Due the mainly having SST stuff I went with a grey "real" sci-fi look scheme rather than the "grim dark" gothic look of the 40k universe. 

The compound (well sort of) with the Ironclad miniatures watchtower (without its roof) which provided the basis of the look. Foam core walls to add extra cover  

The command block - I plan to get some furniture for the insides in the guise of computer consoles and weapons racks etc. 

The bunker house/medical centre. 

Workshop/refinery thing.

I have to put the grass on the bases and I might see if can get some posters/warning signs to break some of the grey. 

I also have these items to finish off - objective markers/toppers for the buildings and a pumping station/drilling unit, dropship and crashed drone. 


Hopefully in the next couple of weeks - then a game .... That will take of planning.

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment