Sunday 24 June 2018

Been away awhile....

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions... I have been meaning to up date the blog for a few weeks with showcases of finished forces, but stuff and the World Cup have got in the way. 
So I recently purchased the Kings of War Battlefield cards (not played it since Christmas 😦), which look like they could make the set up of games interesting. The cards also allow you play effect in the game for every 500 points in your army. So I am looking forward get this to the table (before Christmas). 

I have also picked up Sellswords and Spellslingers by Ganesha Games - this is an RPG lite cooperative game. Just got to print out the rules and make the cards. But I think this could be a nice little game for the group to play. 

So today I have been mostly cycling - 58.5 miles (or 93.6km) to be precise (well according to by phone), for charity... But I don't want to talk about it.....
So I am enjoying a well deserved beer!
Knackered now!

Hopefully I will get the army showcases done this week!

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment