Wednesday 11 October 2017

Trying to get things done.

Work is busy as usual but I am trying to find time to paint stuff - although this is difficult to do at times. 
In recent weeks I have completed my 10th Abbots Way walk across Dartmoor and I have reports to write soon. 
I have managed to play 7 Wonder Duel and win a game at lunchtime at work. Although this was a test game so weather it really counts I done know.

Painting wise I have prime coated some Dwarfs, Skeletons and Zombies .... For Frostgrave, Dragon Rampant and Kings of War fun - although playing a game would help with the fun element as well.
I have managed to get some werewolves done. 
2 Reaper Bones and a metal North Star Frostgrave mini. Not a bad job on these - got some basing to do now! More for the forces of the undead!

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment