Thursday 16 February 2017

What I have been up to over the week ....

Well managed to get some painting done over the past week.
First up some Mordor trolls by Dark Alliance (of the Ukranie) so unlikely to be troubled by the I P police of either Peter Jackson or Games Workshop. 

These are quite big figures - made of the same type of plastic as my old Airfix figures from many years ago .... So a little worried that the paint might flake in the future - but at £10.99 for 8 figures a good buy. There are a couple of figures in the set which aren't up to much, but still a good price for 6 figures. 

I also painted up these Elven Knights for Lord of the Rings - one is a Rivendell knight from the Hobbit (GW price about £30 for 6) which I picked up damaged at the Plymouth show for 10p! The other is a quick conversion, so that I would have a 6 figure unit. 
Also pictured are a couple of the Elven mounted archers I did for a HotT army years ago and have only been used 3 times I think - they will be rebased in the near future.

Also managed to get a frog painted for when spells go wrong for various games .... And 3 dogs to complete a unit for Kings of War or war hounds in Frostgrave. 

So I have some basing to do and to build some more ruins ....

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment