Sunday 30 October 2016

Work in progress ......

Well been doing some reviewing of stuff and thinking about the order of painting ....
Currently working on Saxons for my SAGA warband and Lion Rampant. Thegns with axes and the Warlord and Standard.
Then I have extra command figures for the Kings of War Kingdoms of Men army - mounted standard and the Captain (and a Sargent to add the the 3 I already have). Then I have the Slaughter Priest and an Ogre Hero.
All of the above have had a base coat then a wash - sepia and or black over the armour. Then hopefully a couple of hours and a unit will be complete. There are 2 more units of Saxons to do (4 thegns and 8 warriors with spears).

The plan is to finish off the Hobgoblin archers and Hobhounds next, then either some Starship Troopers stuff or some men of Gondor!
So this a plan - let's see if I can keep to it when the frostgrave stuff turns up. 

Morts

No comments:

Post a Comment