Sunday 22 February 2015

ORC'S DRIFT - Ashak Rise Progress update

Well things slowed down considerably after the intial encounter at Kachas Pass. I was hoping to get another battle in before the end of February, but that now looks very unlikely.

King F'yar and his wyvern mount have been the problem - the mount was finished before Kachas Pass was played (30th January), but I have only just finished King Fyar. Well the wyvern is Reaper Mins BILE THE WYVERN - really nice sculpt by Bob Olley and King F'yar is GHAZAK KHAN - Hobgoblin Boss (got lots of Hobgoblins).





I think it has turned out quite well - but my picture taking skills are rather poor.

Still have the following 5 to paint for Ashak Rise - started!



King F'yar isn't needed for any of the preliminary scenarios for Orc's Drift, but I felt the Orcs might want the option. Got 13 figures to paint for the Linden Way scenario, so I need to get painting.
Hopefully will get Ashak Rise done by end of March and Linden Way by April, then Orc's Drift itself in May!
Also have to try out DBA 3 and Lion Rampant aswell!


1 comment:

  1. Will be great to see those old skool Asguard Dwarves hit the table.

    ReplyDelete